|گريس موگابى في 2013|
|سيدة زمبابوى الأولى|
|تولى المنصب |
17 أغسطس 1996
|وُلِد|| 23 يوليو 1965|
بنوني، جنوب أفريقيا
|الحزب|| Zimbabwe African National|
|الزوج|| Stanley Goreraza (تطلقا)|
روبرت موگابى (1996–الحاضر)
|الأنجال|| رسل (من ستانلي)|
بونا (من روبرت)
روبرت (من روبرت)
Chatunga (من روبرت)
Grace was born in Benoni in South Africa, and her family lived in South Africa until 1970. She was previously married to Stanley Goreraza, an air force pilot, who is defence attaché at the Zimbabwe embassy in China. As secretary to the president, she became his mistress while still married to Goreraza and together they had two children, Bona, named after Mugabe's mother, and Robert Peter, Jr. The couple were married in an extravagant Catholic Mass, titled the "Wedding of the Century" by the Zimbabwe press, after the death of Mugabe's first wife, Sally Hayfron.
- ^ "Executive Order: Blocking Property Of Persons Undermining Democratic Processes Or Institutions In Zimbabwe". 7 March 2003. Retrieved 1 July 2008.
- ^ Verkaik, Robert (6 April 2008). "The love that made Robert Mugabe a monster". The Independent. London. Retrieved 1 July 2008.
- ^ Smith, David (15 July 2015). "Don’t mess with Grace Mugabe – she could be the next president of Zimbabwe". The Guardian. Retrieved 4 July 2016.
- ^ Chinamano, Roy. "Mugabe will not accept defeat – Grace". Zimbabwe Metro. Retrieved 1 July 2008.
- ^ "Affair with president's wife costs Zim tycoon". ZWNews.com. Retrieved 1 July 2008.
- ^ أ ب Meldrum, Andrew (2004). Where We Have Hope: A Memoir of Zimbabwe. Atlantic Monthly Press. ISBN 978-0-871-13896-5.
- ^ Chikaya, Chicko. "A brief history about Grace Mugabe". Harare Tribune. Retrieved 1 July 2008.